The next meeting of National Executive of SPI will be held in Chandigarh (Punjab) on 4-5 April 2020.
Venue: Chandigarh (Punjab)
Date: 4-5 April 2020
Time: 10.00 am
1. Confirmation of minutes of the last NE meeting.
2. Fund collection in order to make the party existence visible and effective.
3. Discussion on Organisation, Membership, Donation
4. Reports of the states by presidents/general secretaries.
6. Socialist Yuvjan Sabha (SYS) progress report.
7. Socialist Mahila Sabha (SMS) progress report.
8. Discussion on Social media, Website and Blog.
9. Any other matter/subject with the permission of the chair.
National Executive meeting scheduled to be held at Chandigarh (Punjab) on 4th and 5th April 2020. On the first day, we will collectively read Party Constitution and Policy Statement and discuss various cognate issues. We must refresh our minds about these basic documents and try to replicate such exercise at places where there are a committed group of colleagues. Such kind of Swadhyaya is very fruitful. Let me remind you
1. To please bring a brief bio-data of All National Committee members and all state president,
2. Depositing monthly party levy in the Party a/c. 3. Bring report about party membership.
Kindly inform your travel/stay program to Harinder Manshahia, National General Secretary (9815650129), Niraj Kumar, president, SYS (09911970162) in Delhi.
Chief General Secretary (Organisation)