Whether it is the child of rich or poor, all should receive same education.
– Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia
INDEFINITE FAST BY SOCIALIST PARTY (INDIA) FROM 24 NOVEMBER, 2016 AT GANDHI STATUE, LUCKNOW WITH FOLLOWING DEMANDS
· Common School System should be implemented,
· 18th August, 2015 High Court judgment of Justice Sudhir Agarwal that children of everybody receiving government salary must compulsorily attend government school must be implemented so that the quality of government schools improve and the child of poor is able to get good education,
· About 120 children, whose admission has been ordered by Basic Shiksha Adhikari under the Right to Education Act, 2009, enabling them to study for free from Class I to VIII, but being opposed by 7-8 big schools of Lucknow including City Montessori School and Navyug Radiance, should be admitted,
· The administrative portion of private schools reluctant to obey government rules and laws must be nationalized so that an officer from the office of BSA or District Inspector of Schools is there to ensure compliance of all government rules and laws, and
· An Education Commission should be established to oversee/monitor implementation of Right to Education Act.
If Socialist Party (India) forms a government in Uttar Pradesh after the forthcoming assembly elections it will implement all of the above. We feel that a common education (and health care) system will form the basis for removal of inequalities in India society and for its development. We appeal to all to join this campaign to implement common education (and health care) system in India.
Contact: Praveen Srivastava, 9415269790, Sharad Patel, 9506533722, Chunnilal, 9839422521, Hafeez Kidwai, 9795020932, Ravindra, 7388602954, Mohammed Nazim Raini, 9839287140, Shab Nuri, 8808031012, Ruby Mishra, 7275268608, Sandeep Pandey, 0522 2347365
Socialist Party (India), Lohia Mazdoor Bhawan, 41/557 Tufail Ahmed Marg, Narhi, Lucknow-1, Ph: 0522 2286423